Talking to Siri is the easiest way to get your things done! But how to use Siri on iPhone 12? Siri is a special intelligent personal assistant that uses your voice to perform different activities. This includes sending text and audio messages, scheduling meetings, placing phone calls, and more. In my today’s post, I will teach you how to use Siri on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 pro in short. Siri access all the built-in applications on your iPhone 12. Before you move forward make sure you have activated Siri via your iPhone setting. Let us now learn how to use Siri on iPhone 12.
How To Use Siri On iPhone 12?
By using the following two ways, you can learn how to use Siri on iPhone 12.
- With Home Button
- With Voice
The quickest way to activate Siri on your iPhone 12 is using your voice. However, both methods are very easy to use. Without waiting too much, let us check out how to use Siri on your iPhone 12.
Use Siri On iPhone 12 With Home Button
You can easily activate Siri by pressing your iPhone 12’s home button. Siri silently responds if your device is on silent mode. Otherwise, it responds loudly when the silent mode is off.
Follow these steps to learn how to use Siri on iPhone 12 with the Home button.
- Hold and press the home button of your iOS device.
- Keep pressing it for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- A small colorful icon will appear immediately at the bottom of your screen.
- This indicates that Siri is listening to you.
- Ask her your question or give commands.
- You can tap on the Siri icon located at the bottom to ask another question.
You can also press and hold the call or center button if you are wearing Earpods. Let us check out how to use Siri on iPhone without pressing the home button.
Use Siri On iPhone 12 With Voice
Another way to use Siri on your iPhone 12 is using your voice commands. You simply have to follow these steps to use Siri with voice.
- Hold your iPhone and say “Hey Siri”.
- Siri will respond loudly indicating it’s activated.
- Now, ask your question or tell her to do a task for you.
- You can also say “Hey Siri” once again to do another task.
Note: You can also say Hey Siri to activate Siri while wearing your AirPods. However, you can even change your command by saying “Change It”.
Steps To Enable Siri On iPhone 12
Above, I have explained how to use Siri on iPhone 12 without Hey Siri and with Hey Siri. In order to take full advantage of this feature, you need to enable Siri on your iOS device.
You can follow these steps if Siri is not enabled on your iPhone 12.
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone 12.
- Scroll down to select the Siri & Search option from the list.
- This will open up a list of three different options.
- You can select the Listen for Hey Siri option to begin an interaction with the voice assistant.
- You can select the Press Side Button for Siri option to wake Siri via Home Button.
- You can select the Allow Siri When Locked option to use Siri without unlocking your phone.
During this, you can even change your language preferences under the Language section. Once Siri is enabled, all you have to do is either say Hey Siri or long-press the Home button to access it.
Other Features Of Siri
Siri is loaded with a number of features that changes its appearance. A few of these features are listed down below.
- Better Answers: Surprisingly, Siri manages to answer more than 25 billion requests per month. Its ability to provide answers is also improved.
- Smarter Suggestions: It is a useful widget for Shortcut Suggestions. This allows Siri to suggest actions that you do on regular basis.
- ETA Sharing: While meeting another iOS user, you can give them an ETA via Apple Maps.
- Voice Messaging: Siri can also record and send audio messages if you are using iMessage or MMS text messages.
- Better Translation: Siri has over 65 different languages which makes translations much smoother than before.
Find out more information on interesting topics like these on Uzzers
Is There A Siri Button On Iphone 12?
There are two ways to access Siri on iPhone 12 models: long-pressing the right-side button or with a voice command, like “Hey Siri.” Siri no longer takes over your whole screen, instead working via a colorful icon and widget responses.
How Do You Turn Siri On And Off On A Iphone 12?
How to turn off Siri
- Start the Settings app and then tap Siri & Search.
- Turn off Listen for “Hey Siri” by swiping the button to the left.
- Turn off Press Side Button for Siri by swiping the button to the left.
- After you turn off both of these settings, you’ll see the Turn Off Siri pop-up. Tap Turn Off Siri.
Which Button Is Siri?
To use Siri, on the Apple® iPhone® X or later, press the side button for a few moments. If your device has a Home button, press it if turned on, or just say “Hey Siri”.
How Do I Activate Siri Without Pressing The Button?
“You can speak to Siri without pressing the home button by saying ‘Hey Siri’ when connected to power,” iOS 8 notifies users. “Hey, Siri” works in any situation as long as the iPhone or iPad is plugged in, even if the screen is locked or if an application is open and running.
In the above post, I have explained how to use Siri on your iPhone 12 in detail. Siri is an interesting feature that allows iOS users to do their everyday tasks effortlessly. You can either say Hey Siri or long-press the right-side home button. Using these two different ways, you can easily access Siri on your iPhone 12. However, the same settings apply for how to use Siri on iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 pro max. Make sure you don’t forget to enable Siri on your device. iPhone 12 users can now easily manage Siri by learning how to use Siri on iPhone 12
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit NeoAuthors
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OfsType
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit OwnerSites
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PetsBee
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit PopularWeby